What to expect?
- Inspection of the underground water reservoir overhead water tank.
- Removal of sludge and dirt from the interior of the tank using a High-Pressure jet.
- Scrubbing of the water tanks interior wall.
- Disinfection of water tank using the appropriate chemical.
- Safe disposal of wastewater.
- Number of required resource-3 to 4 cleaners (Depending on the size)
- Service duration-3 hours (Might vary depending on the size)
- Both Overhead And Underground Tank
- Machinery and Tools
- Service charge
- Proper Chemicals
Pricing & Terms
- NOTE: The Water tank needs to be kept empty prior to the service commencement
- The minimum volume (cft) for water tank cleaning is 1500 cft. (Including Both Overhead and Underground Tank)
- The price mentioned is estimated and may depend on
- The depth of the water tank
- The total volume of the water tank in cft
- The complexity of the work